We Work With Most Insurance Carriers!
It is Peak Physical Therapy’s goal to ACCEPT ALL insurance plans so that no one is denied care. As health care professionals it is our mission to be able to treat EVERYONE in need of our services.
Your insurance will be verified by us during the first 1 – 2 appointments so that you are fully aware of your payment obligations before treatment begins. It is important that, as a patient, you understand your physical therapy insurance benefits. It is imperative that you personally verify your own benefits as well.
Patient Financing Options:
Patients with insurance:
- Set up to collect deductible and co-pay/coinsurance
- Each visit
- Weekly payment plan
- Monthly payment plan
Patients with no insurance:
- 3/300 with one-month aftercare
- 5/500 with one-month of aftercare
- Cash Payment Rates on All Cases
*Payment agreement should be signed for either weekly or monthly
Patients with 3rd Party MVA/Litigation Cases:
- Weekly or monthly payment agreement must be signed. We now require payment each month from the patient on 3rd Party MVA/ litigation cases. We can’t hold accounts until settlement. Those cases can take months to years to settle. If the patient is not willing to make payments on the case continued treatment of patient must be approved by VPA or CEO.